9:00 am Confessions, 9:40 am Rosary & 10:00 am Mass
The First Saturday devotion is in honor of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and was requested by our Blessed Mother at Fatima.
How to Practice the Five First Saturday’s Devotion:
1) Confession: Make a good confession during the 8 days prior to the first Saturday with the intention of offering reparation for the offenses
against Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart.
2) Communion. You should attend Holy Mass and receive Holy Communion with the intention of offering reparation for the offenses against Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart.
3) Recite 5 decades of the Holy Rosary with the intention of making reparation to Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart
4) 15 minutes meditation on the mysteries of the Holy Rosary. Accompany Our Lady by meditating on the mysteries of the Holy Rosary. This can be done by reading the biblical texts of the mysteries of the Holy Rosary slowly thinking of their content. You could meditate on one mystery for 15 minutes at the end of the prayer as Sr Lucia did. This meditation is in addition to the recitation of the Rosary.
5) Say the prayer to the Immaculate Heart of Mary to conclude the devotion.